Technical Support Services
We provide technical support to businesses and home users in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
We can provide:
- Technical consulting: Advise you on purchasing appropriate desktop and network hardware and software, and cloud services to meet your needs. Advise you on desktop and network security.
- Hardware support: Purchase, configure, and install hardware on site. Provide warranty repairs.
- Software support: Purchase, install, and configure software to meet your business needs.
- Remote technical support: Help your business and employees work from remote locations.
- Telephone support: Provide hardware and software support, including VOIP software setup.
Enterprise Upgrades and Support
Hardware: Installation, Configuration, and Support
Software: Installation, Configuration, and Support
Microsoft Office Applications
System Center Configuration Manager
Team Building & Mentoring
System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
During Discovery, we will be asking you questions to uncover your exact support needs and what your goals are. Some of these questions may seem a little uncomfortable and require you to think hard about your business needs and goals. Be prepared to talk about your entire business, not just what you want in terms for support. This allows us to tailor our support to reach your goals.
Once we have all the information we need, we'll build a flow chart of the support structure so we can all get on the same page very quickly about what the depth and breadth of your support needs. The deliverable at this phase is a project blueprint that outlines the support structure. The support blueprint will include the opening of support calls, service and operational agreements, the escalation process, problem resolution and root cause analysis.
During process phase, we will create the end to end process that will show you how your support structure will function. This is the phase where the bugs are worked out, but you'll be able to get a feel for how the support structure will work.
During the Delivery phase, we will make sure everything is tested before implements your new support structure. We will also make sure you have all the training that is needed to manage your new support structure.